Monday, August 29, 2022

Meet Emma Bertuccioli - part 9

 Editor's Note: Continuing Meet Me Mondays!  I am Britta Malsch, the Purchasing Manager at Anderson's Candy Shop and also help the Anderson's with social media duties.  As I enter my 10th year at the store, one of my goals has been to help introduce our family of staff to our family of customers.  I hope you enjoy this series which will hightlight all the wonderful men and women who work hard to create the Anderson's Candy that you love!  

Ninth in our series, is Emma Bertuccioli.


Emma has been a part of Anderson's Candy Shop Family for a little over two years.  
Much like a few of her co-workers, Emma too started as an "after school kid."  She would come in after she got done at school and pack candy into boxes or put freshly made candy away.  
Emma works in the storefront and packing room.

Emma first remembers learning how to use the cash register along with 
putting away candy and packing. 

Emma prefers all things in dark chocolate! 

Fun times in the packing room gave Emma the fond memory of "having a wrapping caramel race with a few co-workers (I won!)" 

Emma says her favorite holiday at the candy shop is Halloween "because I love the decorations and our chocolate molds."  Her least favorite is Christmas, "we run out of everything which makes packing more stressful!" 

On her days off Emma enjoys spending time with her family and friends, enjoying the nice weather. 

2 comments:

  1. It’s nice to meet you, Emma! I’m a dark chocolate fan, too, especially dark sponge Candy, Dark pretzels, dark maplenut creams! I do like milk English toffee, though!😋

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma it’s your mom! I love this post about you! Our family loves dark chocolate! We love Anderson’s the best chocolate ever! I also love all the cool items the store sells! Keep up the good work! Love you!

    ReplyDelete