Monday, August 15, 2022

Meet Briana McKee - part 6

 Editor's Note: Continuing Meet Me Mondays!  I am Britta Malsch, the Purchasing Manager at Anderson's Candy Shop and also help the Anderson's with social media duties.  As I enter my 10th year at the store, one of my goals has been to help introduce our family of staff to our family of customers.  I hope you enjoy this series which will hightlight all the wonderful men and women who work hard to create the Anderson's Candy that you love!  Sixth in our series, is Briana McKee.





Briana (Bree) has been a part of the Anderson's Candy Shop Family for 4 years.  Bree works in just about every room in the shop, minus the Cooking Room.  Her main focus these days has been the Dipping Room, where Bree is the newest Dipper. 

The first thing Bree remembers doing while working at the shop "I learned how to put candy away and how to pack chocolates."  

Something Briana thinks will surprise customers about how our candy is made is "how everything is made by hand and how many different steps it takes to have such amazing candy!"

Bree prefers all things in dark chocolate!

"I have many fond memories while working here," Bree recalls, " but I'd have to say my favorite memory is when Leif was still with us.  His fun and happy personality would brighten up your day and how he would go out of his way to tell you a corky dad joke just to make you smile!"

Briana says her favorite holiday to work is Christmas "because it's constantly busy and fast moving."  Her least favorite time would be summer "because it's really slow." 

On her days off Bree enjoys gardening or  spending time with her husband and three children.  


2 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you, Bree! I love your memories of Leif, especially the Dad jokes! I can’t imagine how much all of you miss him. We sure do! Keep on making those yummy candies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Beautiful & talented Sister Bree! Love this so much! I’m so happy that you’ve found such a fantastic place to work. Stay sweet my lovie!♥️

    ReplyDelete